Do you have a website? Is your website generating traffic for your business? Have you had any lead or a single client/customer via your website since it was developed? If not, you might want to check out your SEO and that is if it’s integrated on your site. Many only design a site without carefully paying attention to what is more important. The SEO.
Having a business website is synonymous to having a new house that is up for rent. But how do people get to know about your new house if not through an agent. That is where SEO (Search Engine Optimization) comes in. An agent would do much discovery of tenants for your new house than the advert you placed at the outlet.
Your website designer is supposed to tell you how momentous an SEO is for your website but wouldn’t because of the token you’re offering and since he wouldn’t want the token to be taking elsewhere, he goes ahead with it and leave your website unproductive.
What I’m trying to say is that, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is an integral feature that should be included on your site during development so integrating it on your website is not an option as your designer or website administrator would tell you, it is a necessity if you want to generate leads and customers across the internet.
So, what is SEO and what are its Benefits?
SEO is an acronym that stands for search engine optimization, a process through which your website is optimized to acquire organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page, e.g Google, Bing, Yahoo, or Ask.
Search engine optimization increases the quality and number of website traffic (visitors) to a website, increasing visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
Benefits of SEO:
1.For Website Feasibility: An SEO powered website with great content is more feasible to customers online and better ranked than other websites with no SEO.
2. For Customers Acquisition: One of the reasons for having a website is to stand out and crush competition and increase your clients/Customers base.
However, every business that have their websites SEO optimised will acquire MORE clients/customers and grow swiftly than businesses who do not have one.
3. SEO Helps to Increase Your Social Media Followers: Through SEO integration, more social media followers is guaranteed. The more visitors you have researching your website, the more social media icons clicks you get through your website for real followers.
4. To Build Brand Awareness: Having higher ranking on SERPs would help you build a strong brand awareness. That is why it is a necessity for every business that wants to build better brand awareness (either locally or nationally) to invest in SEO and start gaining top rankings for the KEY terms related with their business.
5. For Better Conversion Rates and Functionality: A website that is SEO-optimized will load faster, are easy to read and surf online, and will be responsive (display properly) in almost all types of devices, including mobile and tablets. Such website doesn’t only attract customers for you one time but makes them a returning customers.
6. SEO Increases Your Sales and Leads: SEO is never a myth. If you offer a viable product or service, doing SEO well on your site will help to increase your leads and sales.
7. No Paid Advertising is Required: Another interesting benefit of SEO is that it doesn’t require any form of advertisements if it is well structured. Your website traffic (visitors) can be increased without having to pay per click (PPC).
8. SEO Will Help to Grow Your Email Newsletter Subscribers:
If you have an email newsletter signup form integrated on your website, as your ranking increases, be rest assured that you will gain more subscribers. This is simply because your website is generating more traffic which leads to more exposure.
9. SEO Increases Your Blog Traffic: SEO is the surest and easy way of growing your blog. If you want to build great feasibility for your blog, SEO is the answer. An SEO optimized website is featured in Google, Yahoo, Ask, etc.
10. SEO Generated Traffic is the Real Deal: Finally, there is no doubt about it, SEO generated traffic is the real deal for every business. Your website visitors are not coming for fun. They are visiting because your business is relevant to them. They are hoping they could find answers or solutions to their problems. So as long as you can add value and understand your client/customers, you will derive so much success with SEO.
SEO improves your overall marketing ROI, so don’t be desensitized.
Are doing your SEO wrong? Why not send your website link to me and let me AUDIT it for you for free. Or perhaps your site doesn’t have an SEO, we could help.
Why not START A CONVERSATION with me today if you are looking to improve your online marketing efforts with great SEO, I would love to hear from you & help you create visibility for your business.